Welcome! Not sure what program is the best fit for your career goals? Just
answer a few simple questions and our Career Solutions Portal will narrow your
choices to the programs that best fit your needs.
- Bachelor’s degrees: For high school graduates and GED holders
- Graduate certificates: 15 to 18 credit topic-specific certificates for
bachelor’s degree holders
- Master’s degree: Complete degree programs of 30 credits or more for bachelor’s
- Specialist degree: Additional training in a specific area for master’s degree
- Doctoral degrees: The highest degree, also called a terminal degree, in a
specific field of study for master’s degree holders.
Select Your Area of Interest